Rev Hoopes Trucking in Ulysses, PA is looking for an experienced Dispatch Coordinator to work with the customers and enter orders in our systems among other things!
We are looking for a dispatch coordinator who is familiar with transportation customers and can think on their feet to get the right information and fully process orders. Knowledge of US Port operations is a huge plus. The perfect candidate does not know it all but does have impeccable attention to detail, has the ability to fully think through situations and has the ability to deliver wonderful customer service to even the most trying customers.
Duties Include: Reporting and Tracking Port Shipments, Responding to Customer Requests, Providing Load Details to Carriers, Maintaining Spreadsheets and Databases, Order Entry, Faxing, Copying, Scanning and Other Duties Assigned
To be a good fit for the Dispatch Coordinator opportunity you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience with shipping documents and transportation procedures.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with and without supervision.
- Better than average computer skills, especially with transportation systems and Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and a professional approach to relaying information fully and correctly.
We are looking for team players who want to grow with our company. A good attitude everyday is very important to us!
*Rev Hoopes Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer*