Rev Hoopes Trucking in Woodland, PA is looking for an experienced mid-level preventative maintenance diesel mechanic to work on trucks and trailers!
Duties Include: Conduct regular preventative maintenance on trucks and trailers then as needed perform a wide range of minor repairs. The ideal candidate will be able to advise the shop supervisor of needed repairs that they cannot complete. This position will also maintain accurate records of each inspection and repair performed on vehicles. This position requires a clean and safe environment so mechanics are required to clean up after themselves and to be tidy.
To be a good fit for the Preventative Maintenance Diesel Mechanic 1 opportunity you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience with diesel truck and trailer preventative maintenance and repair.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and understand operating manuals, schematic, and technical drawings
- Willingness to work some Saturdays.
- Competency with computers and touch screen mobile devices.
- Strong communication skills and a professional approach to working in a shop.