Rev Hoopes Trucking in Woodland, PA is looking for an experienced high-level diesel mechanic to work on trucks and trailers and assist in supervision of our second shift!
We are looking for a mechanic with their own basic tools and extensive experience in the diesel truck and trailer repair field. The perfect candidate does know it all and has seen it all. We take safety seriously and we are looking for a detailed and thorough mechanic who can also train and manage others as needed.
Duties Include: Perform a wide range of minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers, conduct regular preventative maintenance on trucks and trailers as needed, diagnose problems with trucks/trailers and complete repairs, perform regular inspections and tests on trucks, maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles. This position will also do road calls.
To be a good fit for the Diesel Mechanic / Technician opportunity you'll need:
- 10+ years of experience with diesel truck and trailer maintenance and repair.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Some management experience.
- The ability to prioritize and assign tasks appropriately is critical.
- Competency with computers and touch screen mobile devices.
- Strong communication skills and a professional approach to working in a shop.