Rev Hoopes Trucking in Woodland, PA is looking for an experienced mid-level diesel mechanic to work on trucks and trailers!
We are looking for a mechanic with their own basic tools and general experience in the diesel truck and trailer repair field. The perfect candidate does not know it all and will never re-build an engine but does know everything about the most common repairs. We take safety seriously and we are looking for a detailed and thorough mechanic.
Duties Include: Perform a wide range of minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers, conduct regular preventative maintenance on trucks and trailers as needed, diagnose problems with trucks/trailers and complete repairs, perform regular inspections and tests on trucks, maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles.
To be a good fit for the Diesel Mechanic / Technician opportunity you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience with diesel truck and trailer maintenance and repair.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work some Saturday mornings.
- Competency with computers and touch screen mobile devices.
- Strong communication skills and a professional approach to working in a shop.